Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jflurker93

VIP Member
I’m laughing that I’ve just noticed one of Daddy’s instahoes uploaded a photo of her in one of them headbands today 😂😂😂

She must have inspired him!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Suder34

VIP Member
Just been out to dinner with mr Suder and the boys and have come back to this ... bloody hell

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Scuffed

VIP Member
Sorry to get personal for a minute but I just wanted to say how genuinely grateful I am for all of you. Things haven’t been great lately and I’m quickly realising that all of the friends that I’m constantly there for, have absolutely no interest in returning the favour. I’ve felt so much more comfortable and content on here chatting to you lot. I’d be lost without you at this point, so thank you 💙
I’m an awkward hugger but I’ll always be there for you 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Scuffed

VIP Member
I mean honestly how did this happen to me- I innocently stumbled upon this thread on like #2 And though he was cute but now I’ve been sucked in and I literally would do anything for a man I’ve never met nor will I and that is 12 years younger than me ( just call me a cougar) and I think of all the things I could teach him! 🤣🥵
Good gob Mr S. just goes along with my obsessions 🤣
Could have written that myself! 😂 Took a shine to him during the Euros and now I drink my coffee out of a mug with his face on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t see my obsession ending any time soon 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
I swear to God if he's gone short again, I'm going to flip 😤 I've realised that I liked the Daddy cut at the time but I've seen the error of my ways now it's longer again. Why can't he see this too?! He has eyes and mirrors doesn't he?!

• Haha
  • Heart