Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@CarlottaM are you here to share in the Mason love? Don't think i can take some else attacking me this week, please tell me your intentions are good?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi ☺ Lurked a lot from the outside and decided to join in this week and just to clear that up .. I am in no way responsible for his wardrobe 🤣
Welcome, Glad you cleared that up quickly or we would be showing you the door gif 😂
Dive on in - we may go a bit mental sometimes but we don’t bite( unless your mason)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could have written that myself! 😂 Took a shine to him during the Euros and now I drink my coffee out of a mug with his face on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t see my obsession ending any time soon 😂

never felt more at home with a bunch of strangers who I feel the need to chat to everyday. I love you all 💙😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If anyone fancies a laugh, this is the TikTok for you. The comments are hilarious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.