Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this in my tiktok likes whilst doing my research and it still makes me laugh out loud hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean honestly how did this happen to me- I innocently stumbled upon this thread on like #2 And though he was cute but now I’ve been sucked in and I literally would do anything for a man I’ve never met nor will I and that is 12 years younger than me ( just call me a cougar) and I think of all the things I could teach him! 🤣🥵
Good job Mr S. just goes along with my obsessions 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean honestly how did this happen to me- I innocently stumbled upon this thread on like #2 And though he was cute but now I’ve been sucked in and I literally would do anything for a man I’ve never met nor will I and that is 12 years younger than me ( just call me a cougar) and I think of all the things I could teach him! 🤣🥵
Good gob Mr S. just goes along with my obsessions 🤣
Could have written that myself! 😂 Took a shine to him during the Euros and now I drink my coffee out of a mug with his face on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t see my obsession ending any time soon 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Could have written that myself! 😂 Took a shine to him during the Euros and now I drink my tea out of a mug with his face on 🤦🏻‍♀️ Can’t see my obsession ending any time soon 😂
Remember 'tea' has a new meaning now......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.