Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be coming down with something. I just had an unnegative thought about Chilly 😳

Imagine walking in that house and those two sat there like that waiting for you… 🥵🥵🥵

And then attempting to get up those bleeping death trap stairs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna say it’s an photo from a few weeks back I doubt chilly would be able to do much other than lay down and relax at the moment

Reactions: 4
Is that photo new, though? Because I don't think Benji should be in that position when his knee is fucked up 😂

• Haha
Looks like he’s shaved tho 🙁

It’s catching I tell you- I’ve been having issues too
I think it’s an older photo because surely Chilly wouldn’t be sat like that with his dodgy knee? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Imagine walking in that house and those two sat there like that waiting for you… 🥵🥵🥵

And then attempting to get up those bleeping death trap stairs! 🤣
I’d just ride them both on the stairs save them hassle of getting up them 😂

I’m actually impressed that they both have decent outfits on no mis match…this is what happens when you style yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you got any pics? 🤣 for all his fans, not for me obviously!
Apologies to you the Chilly fans amongst us; but no. Not yet 😉 could be easily arranged if he carries on looking how he did last week though. Who even am I? Who are we? What has happened to us Punkie?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.