Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off to sleep. Can Mr international stay in Surrey so we don’t have to deal with the stupidity over next few days. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Off to sleep. Can Mr international stay in Surrey so we don’t have to deal with the stupidity over next few days. 😂
By the look of his outfits I don’t think he should be leaving his house.

#DiasWouldNever is my new motto!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had a nosy back at the old wags threads and there used to be actual juicy gossip on there 🤯

Also dying at this 🤣

DBE83DE9-D501-4510-AD2D-76993F286A49.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anything particularly good? I tried to go through the oldest ones but gave up at some point 🤣
I think it’s #5 with all the juicy gossip. There’s a tattler on Raya (plenty of screenshots). 🐌 is on there unsurprisingly and other players who have wives/ girlfriends

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone, I actually have to go into the office today and pretend to be nice to people face to face, as opposed to fake Mason smiling over Zoom 😤 here’s to a drama-less Thursday both in real life and on tattle please 🙏🏽😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone!! Busy day for me today. And I'll be carrying a big overnight backpag all day, looking like I'm going on a school trip à la Tink 😂
I hope it’s a good day for everyone ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.