Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I thought I looked cute today but apparently I look like someone who steals at Aldi 😂 I was asked to show what was on my backpack, wtf?
I just wanted donuts 🤷
Wonder if that happens to Chilly when he pops in Aldi?!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all, happy Thursday! One more day and then it's my weekend 🙌

Must have had a rough night's sleep as I've woken up with hair like Lady Sovereign 😂 it's -1 here so it's a sofa pet day for me. If anyone knows any naff Christmas films for me to put on while I pretend to work, let me know 👍🏻

Also you'd think he'd have learnt by now but apparently Mr P still thinks I can sink lower!
Mr P - Ooh Mason's only got a new TikTok!
Me - Is he wearing a green jumper?
Mr P - Yes
Me - I've seen it
Mr P - Jesus Christ, you need to get a life!
Me - I need to get a better life. I like the first 2 outfits, the last one is tit.
Mr P - I don't care.

Rude!

View attachment 886663
I don’t bother Mr R with the videos anymore, everytime I tag him or show him something, he’s like “I hope this is not another tooth video” the rudeness!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning FBC.
I’ve only just woke up, I slept like a log and I missed my tattoo laser appointment so today has got off to a flying start for me 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Big Rom encouraging my Chelsea slut behaviour this morning

Awww, I love Big Rom ❤ he's the sweetest!

And I see Mason is following a photographer...big sigh. They're really going to try to make him a "fashion footballer" and look who will be guiding him in that adventure 🙈😂 he should just call Marcus and ask for advice, really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Now the rumours of Mase to Liverpool have been squashed I see its Pulisic's turn now. If you need somewhere to stay while you find a house in Liverpool, there's room in my bed Christian

• Haha
Reactions: 12

And I see Mason is following a photographer...big sigh. They're really going to try to make him a "fashion footballer" and look who will be guiding him in that adventure 🙈😂 he should just call Marcus and ask for advice, really.
Oh Marcus! The third Mr R in my life 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

A photographer carlotta bought a ring for 😴
It’s all giving me the ick.

I can’t be arsed with the teens saying he’s got drip either, come on now let’s be real. If a guy tried turning up wearing that last outfit from the tik tok to take me out, I’d be shutting the door in his face 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.