Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning FBC! Happy Thursday everyone, hoping for a drama free day and that all of you feel ok ❤

Oh to be Ziyech

And Mase's smile 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning all. Had a quick catch up on what I missed last night, thanks for the new thread @Chani10 and thanks for all the photos and tiktoks everyone, what a way to start the day! 🥵🥵🥵 Still ill, totally bloody fed up with it now, haven’t left the house in days - sorry teens, I’ve pretty much forgotten what outside even looks like! 😫🤣

Isn't tuppence a common word for it, like fairy?! 😂
It has sullied Mary Poppins for me though tbf!

And I’ll never look at one of these in the same way again… 🤣🤣🤣
AE5A61C3-F500-4B5C-936E-CC4669C52822.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning FBC! Happy Thursday everyone, hoping for a drama free day and that all of you feel ok ❤

Oh to be Ziyech

I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of, I'm becoming a fan of Ziyech. He is a good looking boy.
I'm conflicted as he is probably keeping Mason out of the team at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm not sure who I'm more jealous of, I'm becoming a fan of Ziyech. He is a good looking boy.
I'm conflicted as he is probably keeping Mason out of the team at the moment.
Something about him scares me a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something about him scares me a bit.
I think that's why I like him. He has a swagger.
He is also a tight tracksuit/white socks guy and we all know I'm a fan of that. I'm trying to get off that, it is very chavvy. 🤣
Screenshot_20211125-085653_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Oh to be Ziyech

And Mase's smile 🥰🥰

Kepa 😍 this is why he’s now on the permanent list, he’s beautiful

• Heart
Morning All! Happy Thursday, last day of work for me this week and I should probably do some today 🙈 got ID’d this morning in Sainsbury's so I’m a very happy elder, as she said I only looked 23/24.. get in! 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that's why I like him. He has a swagger.
He is also a tight tracksuit/white socks guy and we all know I'm a fan of that. I'm trying to get off that, it is very chavvy. 🤣
View attachment 886642
No I’m a big fan of that too. Almost as much as white socks and sliders🥵🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

This is a better photo 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
0FB7E7EB-D6B3-4B4A-B495-6838E68A07BF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Morning all, happy Thursday! One more day and then it's my weekend 🙌

Must have had a rough night's sleep as I've woken up with hair like Lady Sovereign 😂 it's -1 here so it's a sofa pet day for me. If anyone knows any naff Christmas films for me to put on while I pretend to work, let me know 👍🏻

Also you'd think he'd have learnt by now but apparently Mr P still thinks I can sink lower!
Mr P - Ooh Mason's only got a new TikTok!
Me - Is he wearing a green jumper?
Mr P - Yes
Me - I've seen it
Mr P - Jesus Christ, you need to get a life!
Me - I need to get a better life. I like the first 2 outfits, the last one is tit.
Mr P - I don't care.

Rude!

1637610515450.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning all, happy Thursday! One more day and then it's my weekend 🙌

Must have had a rough night's sleep as I've woken up with hair like Lady Sovereign 😂 it's -1 here so it's a sofa pet day for me. If anyone knows any naff Christmas films for me to put on while I pretend to work, let me know 👍🏻

Also you'd think he'd have learnt by now but apparently Mr P still thinks I can sink lower!
Mr P - Ooh Mason's only got a new TikTok!
Me - Is he wearing a green jumper?
Mr P - Yes
Me - I've seen it
Mr P - Jesus Christ, you need to get a life!
Me - I need to get a better life. I like the first 2 outfits, the last one is tit.
Mr P - I don't care.

Rude!

View attachment 886663
Die Hard is on Sky Cinema Christmas right now and then National Lampoons, that’s my morning sorted. 👍🏻🤣

It’s the ‘I don’t care’ from Mr P that finished me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Die Hard is on Sky Cinema Christmas right now and then National Lampoons, that’s my morning sorted. 👍🏻🤣

It’s the ‘I don’t care’ from Mr P that finished me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Prepared to get kicked out but I've never seen Die Hard! 🙊

He'll care when I buy him that jumper and make him wear a Mason mask 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Prepared to get kicked out but I've never seen Die Hard! 🙊

He'll care when I buy him that jumper and make him wear a Mason mask 😂
Shocking… put it on now! 🤣

Now there’s an idea, I was wondering what to get Mr K for Christmas… although I imagine on him I’ll find the jumper utterly repulsive 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, I thought I looked cute today but apparently I look like someone who steals at Aldi 😂 I was asked to show what was on my backpack, wtf?
I just wanted donuts 🤷

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Shocking… put it on now! 🤣

Now there’s an idea, I was wondering what to get Mr K for Christmas… although I imagine on him I’ll find the jumper utterly repulsive 🤣🤣🤣
Meh, it's nearly finished now! No point 😂

If Mr K looks that good in the jumper, I'll need to see pics! Receipts ya know 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Meh, it's nearly finished now! No point 😂

If Mr K looks that good in the jumper, I'll need to see pics! Receipts ya know 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Believe me, it wouldn’t be worth seeing, unfortunately he’s no Mason Mount, not even close 😫🤣 Is that grounds for divorce? ‘He’s not Mason Mount’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Morning All! Happy Thursday, last day of work for me this week and I should probably do some today 🙈 got ID’d this morning in Sainsbury's so I’m a very happy elder, as she said I only looked 23/24.. get in! 😉
This is my favourite thing about the supermarkets in the UK 😊😊 It makes me feel younger every single time!
The first time they asked me for my iD I was really surprised, as I was already an elder according to the teens! In Spain if you look older than 18 no one asks for it. I actually don't think they have ever asked me for it!

Don't worry I'm still alive! I'm still feeling really crappy and had the littlest G junior off school ill too so we've been tucked up in bed having snuggles and watching Christmas films.

Everyone else ok?
Sad to hear that, have they done more tests to check if something else is wrong?
Hope both of you get better soon ❤

Well, I thought I looked cute today but apparently I look like someone who steals at Aldi 😂 I was asked to show what was on my backpack, wtf?
I just wanted donuts 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.