Mason Mount #47 We don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Suder34 for the tittle, and @Chani10 for creating the new thread and that amazing recap! ❤❤
Last point....:LOL::LOL:👌

Also, are happy about Dortmund??
Mixed feelings 😂 I want to laugh at them but it was my best option to go to a match in the next round.
I'll just keep on hoping for a Bayer-West Ham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank for the thread and great recap @Chani10 :love:

To share my thoughts on the new photos (I was going to say ‘put in my tuppence worth’ but @PunkRocker has changed the meaning of that word) I enjoy the teal a lot, the jeans are fine as long as the crossing lanes aren’t also on the front, and the ugly outfit with photos all over it as me convinced that Carlotta fancies him and is trying to repel other women
Isn't tuppence a common word for it, like fairy?! 😂
It has sullied Mary Poppins for me though tbf!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right I'm off to bed with all the boxing night smut I can find. Sweet dreams. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Gutted for jude 😭 😭
I wasn't expecting that, thought they were going to the next round for sure...but this is football, everything is possible.

Fellow United fans, I hope you forgive me for sharing a City twitter but I went to search for half-naked Dias.
First 4 seconds!

Also, it really bothers me that parents let their kids run wild and get into the pitch to grab a shirt.

Right I'm off to bed with all the boxing night smut I can find. Sweet dreams. X
Have dirty sweet dreams with Mase!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
my mum says that Mason is ugly, and Chilwell is better, very good mum but you will not be Camila Kendra

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wasn't expecting that, thought they were going to the next round for sure...but this is football, everything is possible.

Fellow United fans, I hope you forgive me for sharing a City twitter but I went to search for half-naked Dias.
First 4 seconds!

Also, it really bothers me that parents let their kids run wild and get into the pitch to grab a shirt.

😳😳😳 as a fellow United Fan, I thank you for this clip 👀🥵
Agreed re the children, If I run on the pitch no one is giving me a shirt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😳😳😳 as a fellow United Fan, I thank you for this clip 👀🥵
Agreed re the children, If I run on the pitch no one is giving me a shirt!!
If I run on the pitch it'll be like that lady who did it at a Bayern match. Let me find it 😂

Also, I'm the only real United fan here 🤷‍♀️ I know it's not easy to be one but...

• Haha
  • Wow

First 4 seconds!

Christ Id only just got that out of my head
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

When I tell you I SQUEALED when I saw him, then my dad called me a s lag 😂😂

Anyway some more of Mason’s hands

07AC2906-F441-4872-903B-4D893F533109.jpeg
3669F2E1-AD2E-4BDA-8E87-816283834541.jpeg
404E5182-EF42-4435-ADC4-6C7A88984C1B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.