Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel free to tell us your top 5 (based on shagability not football ability obvs) and whether you think it’s mason/witch/bastard - the most important topics we’ve covered so far this week. 🤣
Putting me on the spot here!😂

To be honest would probably give them all a go 😭excluding Kyle Walker can’t get behind that 🤢

In no particular order, mason, stones, grealish, tink

Bit rogue for the last one but Conor coady, I’m from a family of wolves fans and he is an absolute sweetheart❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
@belle6161 since were marking our territory😂 Dom (DCL) is mine and stones is my #2 with mason- selfish I know! I have some disgusting offensive 😉pictures of John that everyone hates- but if you ever want me to bust then out just say the word

• Haha
Reactions: 9

To be honest would probably give them all a go 😭excluding Kyle Walker can’t get behind that 🤢

Bit rogue for the last one but Conor coady, I’m from a family of wolves fans and he is an absolute sweetheart❤
Conor seems lovely 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

that's a solid list. I think Kyle likes to be the one in the back though, but that is @Scuffed's territory so she might need to weigh in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@belle6161 since were marking our territory😂 Dom (DCL) is mine and stones is my #2 with mason- selfish I know! I have some disgusting offensive 😉pictures of John that everyone hates- but if you ever want me to bust then out just say the word
might have to take you up on that😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

I saw a TikTok of Coady surprising a boy who's being bullied and it was very sweet 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Following married, can they please at least get their assumption right FFS!
No, but I thought in order to be married they had to follow and comment. Maybe even add some likes.
It's more serious, you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.