Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t bring Geography into it… they’ve not done their homework yet! 🤣
Maybe they should concentrate on that. Remember the tiktok from yesterday who did research about Mason leaving Chelsea? Imagine that energy directed to their English or maths exams? 😂 😂

Also...page 46 already 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay I’m full from my Italian tapas and brownie. What did I miss? We have a new member 👋 ❤ You’ll be just fine here with us!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do really like his hair and he has a lovely face but he’s too massive and tall for me. I generally prefer a smaller bloke. But you can keep him as a sub, I’ll allow that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I do really like his hair and he has a lovely face but he’s too massive and tall for me. I generally prefer a smaller bloke. But you can keep him as a sub, I’ll allow that. 🤣
thanks friend 😂 I'm 5'1, current hubs is 6'4...so I'm used to climbing the tree 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't come after me for this opinion but....

Am I the only one that does NOT like him?

No disrespect for all of you liking him, and I know he is not ugly but there is something about him (can't exactly pinpoint what) that I don't like.
Oh he’s an utter tit bag! But I’d still happily ride that train

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't come after me for this opinion but....

Am I the only one that does NOT like him?

No disrespect for all of you liking him, and I know he is not ugly but there is something about him (can't exactly pinpoint what) that I don't like.
You are not the only one. I'd rather my vagina be stapled shut than go anywhere near him.

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Girls… (and guys). I’ve just made a grave error. Watching the City game and they’re all stood in the line. I’ve said ‘oh my God!’ Look at his socks!!!’
Kyle Walker wasn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Saw the socks before I saw the face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.