Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here from the dark side (grealish thread😆), but I can’t lie I have recently taken a bit of a liking towards Mason must be all that tumblr smut😂, just wanted to say hi you seem like a lovely bunch!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here from the dark side (grealish thread😆), but I can’t lie I have recently taken a bit of a liking towards Mason must be all that tumblr smut😂, just wanted to say hi you seem like a lovely bunch!

• Heart

• Heart
Welcome to the family! I came across from the dark side a few months back, and I bloody love it here!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
46D6964F-8D9E-4D56-A350-1C5D38E0A885.gif
Welcome welcome…

• Haha
I'm watching Atletico. My guy Llorente is playing 🥵
And I haven't bought more allergy pills, so I can't watch City or Liverpool.
We'll be watching the same match, but I think we'll support different teams.
My fav captain, Romagnoli is finally starting. 🥵 🥵 🥵

We'll be watching the same match, but I think we'll support different teams.
My fav captain, Romagnoli is finally starting. 🥵 🥵 🥵
I'm not really supporting any of the teams. My best Italian friend is an Inter fan, though. So we'll tell her I'm rooting for Atletico 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe don’t judge the thread based on today though… 🤣
Haha yes, I actually voted for Tink (wishful thinking😂) on the poll of who zaza was but as time went on and they got quite nasty it sounded more and more like some tumblr teen trying to get a reaction :/

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Welcome to the mad house!!

I’m Jessy, my hubby is fat dick aka Lukey and we have a farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.