Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yes, I actually voted for Tink (wishful thinking😂) on the poll of who zaza was but as time went on and they got quite nasty it sounded more and more like some tumblr teen trying to get a reaction :/
Feel free to tell us your top 5 (based on shagability not football ability obvs) and whether you think it’s mason/witch/bastard - the most important topics we’ve covered so far this week. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Feel free to tell us your top 5 (based on shagability not football ability obvs) and whether you think it’s mason/witch/bastard - the most important topics we’ve covered so far this week. 🤣
Ahhh the good old days.......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Big Luke is hoping Poch signs for United, because if Telles keeps playing...he might be in trouble 👀

Btw, for any newbies, Kai is mine ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve no idea how Lukey’s head is because he’s in the dog alpaca house after missing England camp.

He’s partly to blame for Mason & Spicy backing out the little tit.

He’s been sleeping in the barn 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus I make dinner and lose 8 pages. Is there any way we can schedule tea/dinner break times please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.