Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keylimepie

VIP Member
I have my reasons for going off. First it was the crabs bullshit, then it was the stupid pregnancy rumours, then it was the drug lollys. You lot have no idea how these remarks have actually gotten to me in person. I have had people in actuality look at me whith these thoughts cause they saw it on here, this was after I invited you guys out. I wouldnt have said anything about the grabs thing, but like ive said people outside of this platform started believing it
I have no doubt in my mind that Ben Chillwell would never come into a gossip forum and start being completely out of order to everybody. Never mind use someone’s name that was very dear to them which was used by my sadly deceased sister. I’m actually in a bit of a dark place at the moment and this hasn’t helped one bit. I initially tried to find the funny side of it but now it’s not funny. I hope you’re very happy with what you’ve done. Sorry everyone else to bring the vibe down xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28

zazamagic

So @zazamagic what happened? You said "talk to you tomorrow" on Saturday. It's Wednesday now.

Worried? Stop with the fliping me off. Another thing to your girls, who apparently has the "ick" about me. *I DONT F*** HAVE CRABS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT* Im bloody tired of this bullshit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

belle6161

Long time lurker here from the dark side (grealish thread😆), but I can’t lie I have recently taken a bit of a liking towards Mason must be all that tumblr smut😂, just wanted to say hi you seem like a lovely bunch!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Smca53

VIP Member
Is now a bad time to share that I had a dream last night that Jack Grealish and I were reading to small school children

He was really good at the books with the big pictures tbf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Suder34

VIP Member
Now paris instahoe followed mason.... i think something with him just got weird these past 2 weeks just on genrel....
Don’t take this the wrong way, but we don’t really care who he follows or who follows him... we just want him to ruin us. Sorry x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Smca53

VIP Member
I think we all need to agree to ignore these arseholes next time.

Dont feed the trolls and they'll crawl back under the bridge.
Yeah agreed the next time some dickhead comes in claiming Mason can be lured away with a light up lipstick I’m just whacking the Ignore button

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Smca53

VIP Member
Sorry to jump back to an earlier topic but I can’t believe Mason took Nathan to Paris. It’s so hard to watch the little Woodchopper living your dream 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 17

laylavd

VIP Member
Ladies and Gent. A rare sighting of Mason in a football shirt and arms on show. ARMS!! 🥵

This is also my point about the hair. I'll take any hair as long as the kitty tickler is nowhere in sight.

Screenshot_20211124-200949_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

keylimepie

VIP Member
Thanks everyone. I hate to be the Debbie downer but I had to say something. I hope that what I said has actually gone into “Ben’s” head and they feel a little bit of shame for what they’ve done.
Thank you @MrsGrealish I hope that Chilly sees it and actually might confirm it’s not him. Especially with all the upset it’s caused today. Love you all ❤❤

• Heart