Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another new thread!

Poll Results 📊
With 35%, the FBC favourite Christmas film is Home Alone!

Again, I have no idea what’s happened but we need a new thread.
We’re currently obsessed with #singyourdialect on Twitter 😅

Daddy’s beard is growing back and that’s all that matters
DA39C27A-939B-409C-BD93-238214592213.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
FBC for life ✌🏼💙 on my way home from Stamford bridge and not looking forward to my 8am meeting 🤦🏽‍♀️ Anyway, daddy sends his love to the FBC (I assume he would anyway)
1637706966412.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nah I’m 100% requesting to go on Sing Your Dialect on Thursday or Friday and I’m singing Rolling In the Deep in my Geordie accent and dedicating it to the FBC ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m absolutely dying at this kid from Scotland singing a Rangers song and ending it with “I hate Hibs”, watched by the likes of Shakira and Specsavers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely dying at this kid from Scotland singing a Rangers song and ending it with “I hate Hibs”, watched by the likes of Shakira and Specsavers
You just wouldn’t get this anywhere else other than Britain…. 🇬🇧

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.