Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@belle6161 Welcome! That is a pretty impressive top five; Connor Coady is a dark horse and I would probably also do him if he fancied a go 😂😂

@Suder34 I love it when you post those pictures. I also love that you opened my eyes to him 🤣 forever in your debt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Putting me on the spot here!😂

To be honest would probably give them all a go 😭excluding Kyle Walker can’t get behind that 🤢

In no particular order, mason, stones, grealish, tink

Bit rogue for the last one but Conor coady, I’m from a family of wolves fans and he is an absolute sweetheart❤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Putting me on the spot here!😂

To be honest would probably give them all a go 😭excluding Kyle Walker can’t get behind that 🤢

In no particular order, mason, stones, grealish, tink

Bit rogue for the last one but Conor coady, I’m from a family of wolves fans and he is an absolute sweetheart❤
Tink😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
See, I can talk you into anything...yesterday it was Mason, today it's Stonesy 😂
I said I liked his hair ffs! I’m not at the ‘do him if he fancied a go’ stage yet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hard to pull someone when they’re not even in the same country but alright kids ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.