Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People what has happened today..... i'm literally sitting here with my head in my hands.......

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Obviously I don’t know the lad but I just get the feeling he won’t settle with an insta hoe, so why do people get their knickers in a twist over a follow or a like. 😂
I think he’s a window shopper! Follows them cause they’re fit but doesn’t see them as wife material! That’s all I will say on the matter

CASE CLOSED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shocked for a “long” time 😉
god I hope that's shocked in a good way and not a disappointing way...I did see the Chris evans dick pics...think they have their Captain Americas crossed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here from the dark side (grealish thread😆), but I can’t lie I have recently taken a bit of a liking towards Mason must be all that tumblr smut😂, just wanted to say hi you seem like a lovely bunch!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.