Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…

I don’t care who he’s trying to duck unless it’s me.
Same, just care if it's me or one of you! I would want all the details, size, stamina...

Also.....

For the City girls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Pulisic fans, what do we know of this? I mean, sounds fake but...just letting you know.

Screenshot - 24_11_2021 , 19_51_41.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How does anyone keep up with who he follows and follows him? Am I being thick? But I don’t have time to take note of every single person to be able to notice 😂 nor do I have the time or energy to care tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

don’t shatter my dreams !!

he literally does not know I exist- and I’ve made my peace with it!! I’ll just move on to my Dom
Obviously I don’t know the lad but I just get the feeling he won’t settle with an insta hoe, so why do people get their knickers in a twist over a follow or a like. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Same, just care if it's me or one of you! I would want all the details, size, stamina...

Also.....

For the City girls

So Sasha, Emily, Raya and who is the fourth that blew him out? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.