Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I know what I’d do.

I don’t make anyone wait, partly because I’m a hoe but partly because I am not getting invested and then it turning out to be a bad shag or he’s got a button mushroom.

I really hate mushrooms too.

Ok, shagging on the first night then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean I know what I’d do.

I don’t make anyone wait, partly because I’m a hoe but partly because I am not getting invested and then it turning out to be a bad shag or he’s got a button mushroom.

I really hate mushrooms too.

Ok, shagging on the first night then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its alot to read back can someone update me with who mason was in paris and when? Please

Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔
Is this actually a question?? If you think any of us are making him wait:… you either haven’t been reading properly or don’t know us at all 😂 first inkling of it being on the cards… the clothes are coming off. No questions asked. No further conversation. ALL THE SEX, ALL NIGHT LONG

am I maybe coming on too strong? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This comment has me dead 💀 (ps how many times do I need to click not interested for tik tok to take the hint?)
45E00596-7C12-4F5D-A570-669AD763FB10.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔
Make him wait. 100%

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm literally the only person who said this? 🤣
I commend your sense of restraint 🤣 in real life I'd be more of a make him wait person, I'm Four Date Reid (Scrubs reference incase no-one gets it!)
But for Mason, like someone said it could be a one-off opportunity and it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked at all 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I commend your sense of restraint 🤣 in real life I'd be more of a make him wait person, I'm Four Date Reid (Scrubs reference incase no-one gets it!)
But for Mason, like someone said it could be a one-off opportunity and it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked at all 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
That was my thinking with Mr Haye!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.