Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this video minutes after Butternips uploaded it, Josh Denzel had already liked it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
HEELLLLOOO wet Wednesday, nice to see you again!

The eye contact part of the video 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 10

How dare he. I thought we had something special when I filmed him on top of that plane. Clearly not.
At least it was just a subtle dig - he could have just captioned the video ‘I got the train, head!’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least it was just a subtle dig - he could have just captioned the video ‘I got the train, head!’ 🤣🤣🤣

That’ll teach me to never be a sarcastic twit ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Butternips saw us swerving into Decs lane and let him know he needed to get something posted quick 😂
I feel like Dec has definitely moved to number 2 on the list… for today anyway! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was watching that reel and someone was trying to talk to me at work and I literally was nearly drooling and blanking them… not now please i’m busy.

Right so I think I’ll make the fic a shag on the first night but we wake up expecting to be kicked out after our one night stand but the kicking out part never comes because he’s a sweetheart and loves us 🥰
But we pie him off for a bit after because y’know, footballers have bad reps and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.