Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was really rude about 2 of my comments that were genuinely put over as just banter and has now got in my head 😢
Why would anyone read anything on here and take what we say seriously, unless it comes from @irishgal2013 obvs

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahh lovelies I’m so sorry, I promise I’ll read it all next time! @keylimepie we all love you and hope you’re ok ❤

@MrsGrealish well done for taking the initiative! (And you’re a Laura too 😘)

Not wishing to bring down the mood again with my dilemma but I don’t have many safe spaces so…

I have HSV2… had it 5 years, ex genuinely didn’t know he had it to start with and I take no offence with any of the STD chat 😂 however potential new shag is someone who used to be a close friend and we share other close friends… I’m worried how to bring this up and also worried he might tell someone. I’ve never had to disclose to anyone who wasn’t a potential relationship before…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ahh lovelies I’m so sorry, I promise I’ll read it all next time! @keylimepie we all love you and hope you’re ok ❤

Not wishing to bring down the mood again with my dilemma but I don’t have many safe spaces so…

I have HSV2… had it 5 years, ex genuinely didn’t know he had it to start with and I take no offence with any of the STD chat 😂 however potential new shag is someone who used to be a close friend and we share other close friends… I’m worried how to bring this up and also worried he might tell someone. I’ve never had to disclose to anyone who wasn’t a potential relationship before…
I apologise for calling that a dicklemma 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2

going to be a grown up for a minute and say it's probably just an awkward conversation you are going to have to have. Hopefully he will be mature enough to keep it between the two of you. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I apologise for calling that a dicklemma 🙈
In terms of wanting the dick there is no ‘lemma’! Haha I’m honestly totally not arsed about it generally… I mean 80% of the population have it but 3/4 never know… it’s the fact this guy is quite close to home!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In terms of wanting the dick there is no ‘lemma’! Haha I’m honestly totally not arsed about it generally… I mean 80% of the population have it but 3/4 never know… it’s the fact this guy is quite close to home!
I think just be open about it & how you feel & ask that he respectfully keeps it to himself, hopefully he’ll be an adult and respect that.

and then….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The last thing I want to say on the whole Zaza shitshow earlier is that a part of me is sooooo relived that whoever it is pretended to be Tink and not Mason, as it would break my heart to think our little noodle was that rude to people.

MASON WOULD DEFINITELY NEVER! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Twitter and papers are saying Tink could have an ACL so 6-9 months, not confirmed by chelsea yet
I mean I wouldn’t board his train but I wouldn’t wish that injury on him ( as I suspect he’s a very nice chap really)

The last thing I want to say on the whole Zaza shitshow earlier is that a part of me is sooooo relived that whoever it is pretended to be Tink and not Mason, as it would break my heart to think our little noodle was that rude to people.

MASON WOULD DEFINITELY NEVER! 🥰
Zaza who?

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to jump back to an earlier topic but I can’t believe Mason took Nathan to Paris. It’s so hard to watch the little Woodchopper living your dream 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Twitter and papers are saying Tink could have an ACL so 6-9 months, not confirmed by chelsea yet
I mean I wouldn’t board his train but I wouldn’t wish that injury on him ( as I suspect he’s a very nice chap really)

Zaza who?
that would at least kind of explain the pissy attitude though...(it's a joke, don't kill me please)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to jump back to an earlier topic but I can’t believe Mason took Nathan to Paris. It’s so hard to watch the little Woodchopper living your dream 💔
‘How does it feel TO LIVE MY DREAM LIFE!!!’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed. I'm not on the train or the platform but I wish him well! I'm about as Christian as he is so he has my prayers!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve been away most of the day at work and I come back to see a certain prick sorry zazamagic return and be a wanker to everyone 🥺 😡

Ps love to you all ❤

• Heart

anybody else watching this on repeat just for that little giggle at the end? Or just me?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.