Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With my ex who was a professional head sportsperson, I made him wait a couple of dates as I was determined not to be another one of the many girls who slept with him straight away! 🤷🏼‍♀️ The chase def appealed to him as he was not used to it 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I commend your sense of restraint 🤣 in real life I'd be more of a make him wait person, I'm Four Date Reid (Scrubs reference incase no-one gets it!)
But for Mason, like someone said it could be a one-off opportunity and it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked at all 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
If it was only ever going to be a one night thing I'd obviously drop my knickers in a heartbeat.
If we met and it could move on to something else I'd make him wait. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I commend your sense of restraint 🤣 in real life I'd be more of a make him wait person, I'm Four Date Reid (Scrubs reference incase no-one gets it!)
But for Mason, like someone said it could be a one-off opportunity and it's better to have fucked and lost than never to have fucked at all 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Imagine actually making him wait and he doesn’t call and you’ve lost your chance, how do you actually go on with life after that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG @jdub we agree on something! Lets put the whole witch/bastard/Mason debacle behind us even though i was right and you were wrong ! ❤
I feel like me, you and @kria are a threesome now 😂 but there were no receipts for "bastard" so jury is still out 😘

Imagine actually making him wait and he doesn’t call and you’ve lost your chance, how do you actually go on with life after that? 🤣

Mason would never

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Life wouldn't be worth living, I'm not prepared to take the risk.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Realistically I have no desire to go further than a shag with a footballer (can’t think of anything worse than being a WAG) so I’m definitely smashing him first night 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like me, you and @kria are a threesome now 😂 but there were no receipts for "bastard" so jury is still out 😘

Mason would never
Erm… I’m not sure I’m into this particular threesome… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.