Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Chillys injury isnt that bad. He's been playing well and that could really wreck his chances to make the World Cup team.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Twitter and papers are saying Tink could have an ACL so 6-9 months, not confirmed by chelsea yet
I mean I wouldn’t board his train but I wouldn’t wish that injury on him ( as I suspect he’s a very nice chap really)
You need to stop saying your not on the Chilly train because you bought a ticket and have been tip toeing up and down that platform for weeks now.

I’m here now to give you the final shove onto the bloody train!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You need to stop saying your not on the Chilly train because you bought a ticket and have been tip toeing up and down that platform for weeks now.

over here trying to pretend like I'm not on the train too🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

I don’t know - sometimes I'm Like yeah and then other times I’m like absolutely not- hell would have to freeze over
I’ll admire from the safety at the back of the platform

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyway, I think i’m going to do a throwback fic for the xmas ones, from the night we / readers meet mase out in London.

So, do we shag him the first night and then play hard to get after or make him wait… and see where it goes? 🤔
Now this is a dicklemma...

on one hand I'd probably try to throw it on him first thing just in case it's the only chance I get...but if you make him wait a bit gives you the chance to show off your wifey material skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Shag him first night, they always come back for more 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Need you ask!? Shag shag and shag again 🤣

• Haha

I am confused by this. I'll be handcuffing myself to his bed, I don't think he'll believe that I'm not interested in a repeat performance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Last thing I am gonna say on the zazamagic shitshow I honestly think it’s a tumblr teen on a wind up. The day that account appeared I shared a screenshot from the wags tumblr slagging off the thread. So probably got pissed off at us calling out them all being underage. Anyway ly all ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I mean I know what I’d do.

I don’t make anyone wait, partly because I’m a hoe but partly because I am not getting invested and then it turning out to be a bad shag or he’s got a button mushroom.

I really hate mushrooms too.

Ok, shagging on the first night then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.