Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You betrayed me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I refuse to believe he went to Paris, I refuse to believe he hooked up with that girl. I will just carry on believing that he is innocent πŸ˜‡
He didn’t go to hook up with that girl. She wasn’t in Paris when he was there. This is why I never said anything

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the Paris girl was in London the weekend he had he teeth took out, wonder if he went back to Paris with her πŸ‘€

He didn’t go to hook up with that girl. She wasn’t in Paris when he was there. This is why I never said anything
Ohhhhh ignore me I put 2 and 2 together and come up with 1000 why was he there?

Reactions: 1
I refuse to believe he went to Paris, I refuse to believe he hooked up with that girl. I will just carry on believing that he is innocent πŸ˜‡

How did you know? Give us the gossip πŸ˜‚
His security guard and a friend that was there tooπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me and mase went to Paris to Disneyland to meet Mickey Mouse there you have it I’ve been rumbled

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
For God's sake! Now we're missing out on actual Irish fax because people think a trip means a hook up which means a proposal which means a transfer! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For God's sake! Now we're missing out on actual Irish fax because people think a trip means a hook up which means a proposal which means a transfer! πŸ˜‚

Sorry I do love you all but just felt I knew what it would turn into. Thought people had a enough with all the Portugal chat for one week. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.