Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammy didn’t show a lot until the last video of them coming home. It was more just hands in restaurants and places. Also I can blame mason for showing his phone cover on the teeth video I was able to match up to pic the friend took in a restaurant of the food. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I put the date as you can see I wasn’t on a bullshit
Can i just say that this needs to go in the WIKI as 'what a good job looks like' in terms of showing receipts.....πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sammy didn’t show a lot until the last video of them coming home. It was more just hands in restaurants and places. Also I can blame mason for showing his phone cover on the teeth video I was able to match up to pic the friend took in a restaurant of the food. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I put the date as you can see I wasn’t on a bullshit
3335DE6B-A1E8-4DE4-88CE-DD534ECFB0E6.gif

• Haha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I shared this with a friend on the day they returned. I’ve obviously cropped their name out for identity reasons as fbi has too be careful with their contacts. (joking) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I shared this with a friend on the day they returned. I’ve obviously cropped their name out for identity reasons as fbi has too be careful with their contacts. (joking) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The fact I said I could spot little nath like a proud mother and recognised mason tracksuit. I need to get out more πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From "he is happy because someone commented on his post" to this... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I don't get why people only believe @irishgal2013 really πŸ€·πŸ€·πŸ˜‚

Also, sad I didn't joke about the eurostar like I wanted to πŸ˜‚

• Haha
On a work front, My β€œhigher profile” people don’t wanna sing on Twitter tomorrow night ☹ So I’m going to have to go back to doing some real work, and practice the Fresh Prince rap JIC πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just laughing at @Eden246 's sarcastic use of the plane gif to explain how Mason got to Paris that has now turned out to be wrong 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

Girl just shag him and tell him to keep it quiet 🀐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Some kid just commented on a fan page β€œI’m gonna go looking for mason in Paris now.” Good luck with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some kid just commented on a fan page β€œI’m gonna go looking for mason in Paris now.” Good luck with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m outside having a five min break from the office, took a gobful of coffee, read this, spat all the coffee out down my new coat 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.