Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll be really honest here the main reason I didn’t say anything was our friend Natasha was there at same time. I kinda guessed our mates that just pop in now and again might be too dense to realise she was there with her bf and sister. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ll be really honest here the main reason I didn’t say anything was our friend Natasha was there at same time. I kinda guessed our mates that just pop in now and again might be too dense to realise she was there with her bf and sister. 😂😂😂
Oh god, he's ploughing the sister isn't he?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guess who’s back

I didn't need this!! Don't she gets tired of getting the fake smile. And he is a Saint! I would have told her to duck off weeks ago!

This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

This betrayal 💔

Sad to see that the teens are making us miss all the gossip :cry:
But your detective skills are unparalleled!

Oh god, he's ploughing the sister isn't he?!

It's me! I'm the sister 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sammy didn’t show a lot until the last video of them coming home. It was more just hands in restaurants and places. Also I can blame mason for showing his phone cover on the teeth video I was able to match up to pic the friend took in a restaurant of the food. 😂😂😂😭😭😭 I put the date as you can see I wasn’t on a bullshit

Attachments

• 46.7 KB
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 12
    Sammy didn’t show a lot until the last video of them coming home. It was more just hands in restaurants and places. Also I can blame mason for showing his phone cover on the teeth video I was able to match up to pic the friend took in a restaurant of the food. 😂😂😂😭😭😭 I put the date as you can see I wasn’t on a bullshit
    Cor not even a private jet 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    Literal Queen 👑

• Heart
    Reactions: 7
    Good old Eurostar 😂😂 honestly thought he get spotted at Eiffel Tower and he would come out he was there.
    I was in Paris in September and it was so so quiet and so few British people, so probably a good time to go and not be noticed!

• Heart
    Reactions: 6
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.