Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously though, when did he get to Paris?
Did you go too @zazamagic ?
Where was my invite?
How is he flying to Paris but not coming to see me in sunny stockport?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously though, when did he get to Paris?
Did you go too @zazamagic ?
Where was my invite?
How is he flying to Paris but not coming to see me in sunny stockport?
Haha I think he was there with Trevor. The security guy was also there. It was the weekend after the teeth came out. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wanted to say this earlier but I had the GIF fear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm tired and emotional today. I'm not entirely sure being off work is working because now I have far too much time on my hands to think about tit I don't need to think about.

Let's hope for content today that doesn't involve the barber, instahoes, Paris, Madrid or well anything other than an incredibly hot Mason. 🤣

Hope you're all OK. ❤

I'm offering these up for Wet Wednesday.

View attachment 884771View attachment 884772View attachment 884773View attachment 884774View attachment 884775
I'm sure you will be ok, sometimes it just take a bit of time to adapt to a new situation. You can also try to do something you have always wanted to do (play an instrument, learn a language, paint, etc.) to keep your mind occupied.

@kria hope you feel better soon!

ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

My first answer would be yes, after everything that goes on in the world I think we must take any possibilities to enjoy life!
But being a bit more rational I think it mainly depends on your relationship with your friend, if she would get really mad, and the chances of her discovering it. No one really needs to know if it's only going to happen a couple of times!

I still would tho! So go and get it!!

• Heart
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Me thinking about changing my profile pic to one in Paris to celebrate that I was the latest instahoe Mason has been stalking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha I think he was there with Trevor. The security guy was also there. It was the weekend after the teeth came out. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wanted to say this earlier but I had the GIF fear
Oh yeh , just had a stalk looks like Trev was there around the 13th Nov, excellent FBI’ing!

• Haha
It’s been weird this morning
I’ve been sleeping Jorgi, I was up fairly late writing so treated myself to a lie in 😇

Praying we get good wet wednesday content.
I’ve got a tattoo appointment next wednesday so hopefully we don’t get flooded next week whilst i’m being stabbed 😜

@laylavd hope you’re okay, I missed your post earlier as I was scrolling through potential gbush talk.

I know you like smut, why not have a go at writing to occupy some time and take your mind off things 💙 I’ll warn you though, you end up in a permanent state of horn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Bog off! 🤣
No seriously, I think you should drop her down to acquaintance level and get that D! 🍆 If it's only sex then it's none of her business 🤷🏻‍♀️ If it turns into more then maybe let her know as a courtesy but if it's been 5 years I don't think you owe her anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve been sleeping Jorgi, I was up fairly late writing so treated myself to a lie in 😇

Praying we get good wet wednesday content.
I’ve got a tattoo appointment next wednesday so hopefully we don’t get flooded next week whilst i’m being stabbed 😜

@laylavd hope you’re okay, I missed your post earlier as I was scrolling through potential gbush talk.

I know you like smut, why not have a go at writing to occupy some time and take your mind off things 💙 I’ll warn you though, you end up in a permanent state of horn.
I can just feel a wet Wednesday tiktok pending…. I can feel it in my waters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I refuse to believe he went to Paris, I refuse to believe he hooked up with that girl. I will just carry on believing that he is innocent 😇

This probably isn’t gonna make me popular. I knew mason was in Paris at the time. I didn’t say anything as we already had so much insta hoe talk around that time. Knew some would try link it to a hook up. 🙈🙈🙈😂😂😂
How did you know? Give us the gossip 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.