Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah lucky witch
Not jealous one bit

I’m also thinking it must be from a while back there’s no way he went to Paris when recovering form dental surgery imagine the back lash he would have

Reactions: 2
I'm tired and emotional today. I'm not entirely sure being off work is working because now I have far too much time on my hands to think about tit I don't need to think about.

Let's hope for content today that doesn't involve the barber, instahoes, Paris, Madrid or well anything other than an incredibly hot Mason. 🤣

Hope you're all OK. ❤

I'm offering these up for Wet Wednesday.

Screenshot_20211103-173826_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211118-220150_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-164743_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211121-001600_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20211119-180220_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
ok.... in order to try and diffuse the thread a little, let me tell you about my predicament and you can either tell me to bog off or help a girl out....

I've been texting this guy... I've known him for about 10 years. He's 3 years younger than me and really wants to meet up have sex. He's my old work colleague and friend's nephew ( I haven't spoken to her in over 5 years but still consider her a friend) I want to meet him shag him senseless but worried I might be crossing a line with the friend. My gut is saying no, but other parts are saying go for it. I am under no illusions that it would be nothing more than sex as he's not capable of anything more. what should I do?

I'd go for it.
If it was a close friend my answer may be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Go for it! Would your friend ever find out? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably..... knowing him :ROFLMAO:
I thought your gif before was for me, my heart was in my mouth :cry:
Oh god no! Sorry 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I hadn’t even seen your post when I posted it 🤣

Well that’s annoying, would it be a good shag? Worth falling out with a friend for? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If it's just a one time thing, no one really needs to find out.
Obviously, only you know your friend and can asses who she might react to that but with both of you being adults 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Ok I have a question.

When you say he’s not capable of more, do you mean he’s not a relationship person?
Just checking he’s not already taken 🤣

But go for it otherwise.
Go get that D and pretend he’s Mason the whole time ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Ok I have a question.

When you say he’s not capable of more, do you mean he’s not a relationship person?
Just checking he’s not already taken 🤣

But go for it otherwise.
Go get that D and pretend he’s Mason the whole time ☺
Defo not boyfriend material, he's single with 2 kids with his ex. Potential f*uck buddy but will ALWAYS be thinking about pre-noodle fluffy Mase :love:

I think deep down you knew the answer you’d get from this thread 🤣🤣🤣
Its always better when someone else says it to you though, isn't it? I needed the green light and knew i'd get it here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Defo not boyfriend material, he's single with 2 kids with his ex. Potential f*uck buddy but will ALWAYS be thinking about pre-noodle fluffy Mase :love:

Its always better when someone else says it to you though, isn't it? I needed the green light and knew i'd get it here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope, I refuse to believe it because Mase would never be so dishonest - and also, there is no such thing as a ‘sports choreographer’ so it’s clearly all made up 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sadly it is, I’ve seen them “work” 🙄 I believed it until I saw them on this Morning the next day and she said that she got the shirt because she had waved at Mason on the team bus and he must of recognised her.. a likely tale!

jeeeez what has happened since I went to do some “work”

On a singyourdialect update, Dave the SM admin said he didn’t have the authority to allow me so I went and saw the big boss whilst showing him the screen shots of me, Deccers and Shakira and playing him the RiceRiceBaby video. He thinks its a fab idea, but thinks that I need to find someone high profile 🙄 and he’s also concerned that my song rap choice may not be appropriate 🤷🏼‍♀️ So I’m off to pester some really boring people in the area I work in 😶

I thought I was getting engaged in Paris, imagine it’s your 3rd year anniversary and you’re taken off to Paris for the weekend, and have dinner over looking the Eiffel Tower at night.. and nothing happened… 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.