Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it does not seem strange to them that Mason was in paris and a week later rumors began magically that he wanted to leave the club, or is it just a coincidence?

Its very strange that he all of a sudden was in paris that last girl he followed is from paris and rumors he is leaving i dont know something is happing i dont get what the attraction to those instahoes every second day

Right, back to the most important issue of the moment, Reece James and his bleeping weird hands…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
What is going on this morning? 🙄🙄🙄
I’m going to do some ironing like a proper elder. I hope normal service resumes soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What is going on this morning? 🙄🙄🙄
I’m going to do some ironing like a proper elder. I hope normal service resumes soon.
I'm with you. I'm going to answer some emails and hope for wetness later! Good day! ✌🏻

Screenshot_20211121-131544_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So mason went to Paris looking like a 50 year old, pulled that french girl, all while he was recovering from dental surgery. It’s all a bit much for a Wednesday morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

it’s far too early for all the conspiracies,🤣 man went to Paris,now he’s married off, moving to PSG and looks 50!

Picture to remind us of our beautiful man!
EC5A0EE8-CB69-4BDB-85E3-11C228622208.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Let’s all pretend the photo wasn’t taken in Paris, makes us feel better that way

Reactions: 2
Just remember it is Wet Wednesday and it always happens on a Wednesday- hopefully It lives up to its name !
come on mason redeem yourself !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just remember it is Wet Wednesday and it always happens on a Wednesday- hopefully It lives up to its name !
come on mason redeem yourself !
I mean the Paris girl might be enjoying wet Wednesday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.