Mason Mount #46 Big T said Daddy is staying at Chelsea leave it at that, we just want socks not stats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, at least it wasn't that poor Olly kid and his disgusting father 🙈
But once they start going on tv and making such a big deal out of it, I go all 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't look at it the same since I read that it was a set-up 🙊 not sure if it's true but it tainted the whole thing for me!
It wasn't just a random fan was it which takes the edge off. Same as that super bleeping Olly kid and his Dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I find it very weird that he was all of a sudden in paris after he had a very bad tooth infection its strange

Reactions: 1
I mean, at least it wasn't that poor Olly kid and his disgusting father 🙈
But once they start going on tv and making such a big deal out of it, I go all 👀👀
Saw them at the last game, in the Club Wembley section, yelling at the players on the bench trying to get their attention. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 7
what happened?? honestly, i never gave any importance to that
Look away @kria 🤣

I can't find the article I read at the time but I remember she models for Burberry and her dad is a sports choreographer (whatever that means!) so it was implying that it might have been arranged beforehand. Not sure how true it is and still it might have been arranged by her dad as a surprise for her but it might not be the sweet moment it was painted as!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Look away @kria 🤣

I can't find the article I read at the time but I remember she models for Burberry and her dad is a sports choreographer (whatever that means!) so it was implying that it might have been arranged beforehand. Not sure how true it is and still it might have been arranged by her dad as a surprise for her but it might not be the sweet moment it was painted as!
Nope, I refuse to believe it because Mase would never be so dishonest - and also, there is no such thing as a ‘sports choreographer’ so it’s clearly all made up 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope, I refuse to believe it because Mase would never be so dishonest - and also, there is no such thing as a ‘sports choreographer’ so it’s clearly all made up 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would like to agree with you. I think our darling Noodle was conned by this girl's shyster father and his made-up job! Mason knew nothing of this deception!

• Haha
If it makes you feel better, @kria ,one of my injured players did the sweetest thing for a little boy at saturday's match ♥ so those things do happen. Even to kids that don't have famous parents 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If it makes you feel better, @kria ,one of my injured players did the sweetest thing for a little boy at saturday's match ♥ so those things do happen. Even to kids that don't have famous parents 😂
Do they happen to grown women who don't have famous parents? 👀

• Haha
Look away @kria 🤣

Sad that it wasn't true :cry:

Just hope they don't start acting like Olly and his father stalking every player all over Europe :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Every time I remember them my blood boils!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I would like to agree with you. I think our darling Noodle was conned by this girl's shyster father and his made-up job! Mason knew nothing of this deception!
This is more like it, I really don’t need that bullshit and negativity in my life…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.