Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has he had some sort of hand reduction surgery? They’re definitely looking smaller… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh ffs. I was cleaning the bathroom and I’ve got bleach in my mount jumper 😢😢😢😢😢
FA46BE7D-75D5-4C39-AF61-452E5F94EB1D.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Has he had some sort of hand reduction surgery? They’re definitely looking smaller… 🤣

Tuchel must have put his hands in the wash and shrunk them, along with Mason’s whole body!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Best 30 pages to catch-up on 😂😂 I’m a bit late to the party but if any Midlands FBCers need a lift happy to be designated driver. Reckon I should hire a party-bus? 🥳

• Haha
There is no way Barkley is younger than 35! I refuse to believe it!

• Haha
Dads asked me to get little Phil’s shirt tomorrow.

1. I’m sat on the roof
2. If I’m getting anyone’s shirt it’s not Philippa’s

Also @User name taken when are we going popworld?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dads asked me to get little Phil’s shirt tomorrow.

1. I’m sat on the roof
2. If I’m getting anyone’s shirt it’s not Philippa’s

Also @User name taken when are we going popworld?
If you don’t want Phils shirt I’ll have it 👀😉 not for sexualising purposes of course

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you don’t want Phils shirt I’ll have it 👀😉 not for sexualising purposes of course
If I ever get the opportunity to ask for someone’s shirt it will be this mans.

Will also mean I get to see his body in the flesh when he rips his top off 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.