Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't remember Greeny as such a funny guy quite the opposite, he sincerely had improved. What a character development. God I wish I was so passionate and dedicated to literally anything as this guy is to his Tattle vendetta

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't remember Greeny as such a funny guy quite the opposite, he sincerely had improved. What a character development. God I wish I was so passionate and dedicated to literally anything as this guy is to his Tattle vendetta
Maybe on his break away from tattle he took up comedy lessons….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe Greenbush is Bi-polar like JG? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's true, perhaps our resident doom-monger got laid and it's cheered him up!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(🔴) NEW:

Mason Mount is prepared to leave Chelsea - he admires Liverpool.

A source close to Mount:

“He is torn because he loves the club and the fans, but thinks it’s time for him to leave to step up his career. And where better to do that than Liverpool?”

This was on Twitter do we think this is just a rumour I highly doubt he would choose Liverpool over chelsea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2 weeks and 3 days until I am RESTORED 😫 Gbush plz can we postpone this gathering until after then if poss? X
I’ve not been filled since April, I’m wrinkly and thin lipped 😢😭

(🔴) NEW:

A source close to Mount:

“He is torn because he loves the club and the fans, but thinks it’s time for him to leave to step up his career. And where better to do that than Liverpool?”

This was on Twitter do we think this is just a rumour I highly doubt he would choose Liverpool over chelsea
Step up his career at Liverpool 😂😂😂😂😂
Who the duck wrote that, Klopp?

• Haha
  • Sad
(🔴) NEW:

A source close to Mount:

This doesn’t even bear thinking about. I’ve had enough bad news today and I’m out of pocket 😭😭

• Haha
(🔴) NEW:

A source close to Mount:

Okay I hate Liverpool as a club but if he moved there he would be nearer to where I live which I can 100% get on board with…..

Okay I’m making a new thread!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
(🔴) NEW:

A source close to Mount:

I doubt it.

He's already had success including the Champs League, so he wouldnt need to go to Liverpool to advance his career.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
(🔴) NEW:

A source close to Mount:

I think if you cut Mase open, he'd bleed blue 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was really hoping for a new troll because the good, old Greeny telling us he would duck us so well that we would forget Mason is too much for my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No chance is he moving to Liverpool.
Or at all any time soon. He’d end up shoved on a bench somewhere like poor Sancho.

He’s a vital part of the Chelsea squad who are currently Champs league winners and will probably win the prem if city don’t. I don’t think we have anything to worry about.

BUT IF YOU DO WANT TO MOVE DADDY COME TO CITY

But seriously, I can see him having goals to be the permanent captain at chelsea etc so no way. He’s a chelsea boy 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.