Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s karaoke on tonight… someone is singing this next. Why am I expecting voldy to appear

might give it a go myself… I’m very drunk now ✌🏼
D8EBF2A2-5B4C-43DD-9B1B-04F0657EB675.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up and I am absolutely BUZZING for the NW squad road trip!
I’ll get on the phone to the jacket suppliers PRONTO and beg them to do overtime to get us looking swish for the occasion

also why did I choose now to dissolve my lip fillers, of course the thread invader has bloody attacked with plans when I’m at my most vulnerable!! Can someone pack a ml of Juvederm while we’re at it??
Funnily enough I was interviewed to be a sales exec for Revolax and head up the training side of the business I could have got us a life time supply of filler but they took too long in the interview process and I got another job ☹

Notice how a certain someone spells ‘tomorrow’…
View attachment 878712
Did Zazamagic spell it like that too?????

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Funnily enough I was interviewed to be a sales exec for Revolax and head up the training side of the business I could have got us a life time supply of filler but they took too long in the interview process and I got another job ☹

Did Zazamagic spell it like that too?????

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I'm seriously drained after the last 2 days... zazamagic's exhausting, and not in a good way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could be a coincidence… @zazamagic please prove me wrong! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I really want to be wrong so bad! 🧚🏼‍♂️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What you’re telling me this isn’t all real?? 😭😭😭😭😭 I’ve just told Gerard I’m off our next weekend 😩😩

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Greenbush if you’re reading… piss off and take your canesten with you for your bush thrush 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry off topic, happy 35th birthday to my darling boy Oli 🥵✌🏻

@Chani10 inspired me to spend my saturday night watching him as I write in bed. WYLD huh?

Probably couldn’t be any more different to Mason but, we move.

He looks like me in my sweater vest the other day too 😂😂 At least he makes up with the effing and jeffing that Mason doesn’t provide 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m fully convinced it’s greenbush. I’ve gone back and read greenbush posts and the writing is sloppy and parts don’t make sense. Just like Zazamagics…..

I really hope it is so that we can write him off and carry on obsessing over our little noodle :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

I am covering my mouth exactly like this gif too due to my current paper cut lips

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
New poll suggestion, is Zaza Greenbush, yes or no. That'll shake him when he decides to grace us with his presence tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.