Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest, I've never been more nervous to see I'd been tagged in so many posts while I've been out. πŸ˜…

Anything could have happened at this point. Sadly Mason has not declared his undying love for me.

I'm hoping our road/Wyld/sex trip is Sunday as I'm going to the ballet on Saturday. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll be honest, I've never been more nervous to see I'd been tagged in so many posts while I've been out. πŸ˜…

Anything could have happened at this point. Sadly Mason has not declared his undying love for me.

I'm hoping our road/Wyld/sex trip is Sunday as I'm going to the ballet on Saturday. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Your Kieran Chang post had me practically rolling on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
πŸ™„middle teen is gaming at the moment in his room, he's been yelling at someone for that past half hour and now all I can hear is NYOOM, NYOOM, bleeping NYOOOOOM🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I missed most of the fun today. I can't freaking keep up. Still at this bleeping soccer tournament and looks like we are playing at least 2 more matches πŸ₯΄

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think I've ever disliked someone so much that I've never met. He is basically a pimp.
Right there with ya, he’s unbearable, slimy, vile :sick: the fact Mason seems to like him annoys me πŸ˜…

• Haha
I missed most of the fun today. I can't freaking keep up. Still at this bleeping soccer tournament and looks like we are playing at least 2 more matches πŸ₯΄
Hate that! Always end up hoping they lose so they get knocked out early on 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right there with ya, he’s unbearable, slimy, vile :sick: the fact Mason seems to like him annoys me πŸ˜…
I feel the same about bleeping Josh Denzel. They know exactly what they're doing, being 'mates' with the England squad benefits them massively.

• Haha
I feel the same about bleeping Josh Denzel. They know exactly what they're doing, being 'mates' with the England squad benefits them massively.
Yes!! I love the England team content but I always wish I could remove JD from it 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Hate him! Wish I didn’t have to follow him on insta in case he mentions anything about England or anyone I like 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hate that! Always end up hoping they lose so they get knocked out early on 🀣🀣🀣
one of mine scored twice...did the Ronaldo celebration πŸ™„...he's gonna have to learn to knee slide or he's getting disowned πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hate him! Wish I didn’t have to follow him on insta in case he mentions anything about England or anyone I like 🀣
I feel that. I had to unfollow him but I do follow the other one purely for potential Mason sightings. I'm not proud of this. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that was a fun 20 pages to catch up on 😳

@zazamagic will 🐎 be there or will he busy being his sister’s most animated fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.