Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need a new thread soon 🤣 not much to recap since last night but any thread title suggestions?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Suggestion:

Mason Mount #44 Zazamagic reappeared again, does this mean the FBC are finally getting their trip to Wyld then?

This 🤣🤣🤣

Zazamagic - Will reveal tommorow sweet cheeks x
I’ve never been more hyped up since the “Who shot Phil Mitchell?” Storyline on Eastenders 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m literally out from 9.30 tomorrow morning and kick off isn’t until 2.
I’m going to be fuming if @zazamagic turns up whilst I’m out.

Can you ask him if I can have his shirt for the Chelsea v City game in Jan if he does, thanks guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok, really late to the party but I seem to have spent the 48 hours in a very confused state..... who is Kieran Chang please? 🤯
I'd say club night promoter, clout chaser, friend of ALL the instahoes, pimp, 'mates' with lots of young England players.

Feel free to fill in any gaps guys. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up and I am absolutely BUZZING for the NW squad road trip!
I’ll get on the phone to the jacket suppliers PRONTO and beg them to do overtime to get us looking swish for the occasion

also why did I choose now to dissolve my lip fillers, of course the thread invader has bloody attacked with plans when I’m at my most vulnerable!! Can someone pack a ml of Juvederm while we’re at it??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.