Mason Mount #43 Had a visit from Chilly, he likes the posts about his big Willy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure there’s enough Beauty treatments to sort me out. I’d need to lose 20lbs, 20 years, liposuction, boob job, Botox in the space of a week! But I’m North Essex so can you pick me up and I’ll bring myself a large paper bag to stick over my head 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah sure! I’ll pick you up. Not that far from me 🤣🤣 Do we need to bring the condoms or are the boys sorting that? Don’t want no accidents 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely off topic- I know some of you like old Bart- just seen this

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah sure! I’ll pick you up. Not that far from me 🤣🤣 Do we need to bring the condoms or are the boys sorting that? Don’t want no accidents 🤣🤣
My sisters a sexual health nurse I’ll have enough condoms with me for the whole premier league 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right FBC, I’m signing off for the night. Die Hard is on and Mr Scuffed has sorted the popcorn. Catch you all tomorrow 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Starting to think it might be easier for @zazamagic to bring the boys up north to us 👀
None northern members please don’t be afraid you are all still coming! We’ll get out new friend to fly you up to Manchester airport and we can all stay in a fancy hotel together or they can rent us a mansion on air bnb… playboy mansion style! Come on @zazamagic you know you like the sound of that

Can someone bring Omeprazole or Lansoprazole next weekend?

I’ve had no tea and downed a gallon of milk even though I hate the stuff 🥵

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.