Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you prayed for Mason the chubby skiver! England might be off to the World Cup but him and his gonorrhoea will be watching it from the pub if he doesn’t get off his sofa!
Mason in the 2/3 weeks he’s had off 🤣
51F3486A-C861-4A17-806F-BA807DD684DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope you prayed for Mason the chubby skiver! England might be off to the World Cup but him and his gonorrhoea will be watching it from the pub if he doesn’t get off his sofa!
Did you not hear? His career is OVER! He’ll never play again so doesn’t need to worry about the World Cup now! Serves him right for bleeping off to Portugal and living on a diet of peanut m&ms and the still undiscovered alcoholic beverage of choice

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did you not hear? His career is OVER! He’ll never play again so doesn’t need to worry about the World Cup now! Serves him right for bleeping off to Portugal and living on a diet of peanut m&ms and the still undiscovered alcoholic beverage of choice
It’s really annoying me that I don’t know what he drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know we’ve seen the video but…
sweet jesus, mary, joseph and the wee donkey 🥵

19BF7B01-88C1-4563-9DAB-BBFF4A860C4F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Evening all… well I’ve had the mondayest Monday ever… 3 days of work left until my holiday but about 7 days worth of work to do in that time… haven’t seen a peep of the England game so missing any sort of fix tonight!

I’m also back on the bloody antidepressants which is just FAB.U.LOUS, and they don’t even give me good dreams 🤷‍♀️

Sharing this to cheer myself up 🤣

5A1CA302-0340-4B47-B055-AA671485110A.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.