Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked tumblr and they're talking about how they just found mings had a kid - wonder where they gathered that info :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ffs! I had to go on that silly prick’s tiktok to find out what was going on! That’s 30 seconds of my life I’ll never get back! 🤢🤣

Are we gonna have to put one of our own in the bin 😱😉
You could have a catch up with Gerard over some stale baguette… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs! I had to go on that silly prick’s tiktok to find out what was going on! That’s 30 seconds of my life I’ll never get back! 🤢🤣
I don’t know what you are talking about. I really enjoyed it! I think you need to give it a chance and it will grow on you. Please pre save it xxx

We can get you a separate bin
I don’t see liking Tallia’s new song as a bin offence if im honest 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what you are talking about. I really enjoyed it! I think you need to give it a chance and it will grow on you. Please pre save it xxx
Well you did ask nicely… can i just ask though, what does ‘pre save it’ actually mean? 🤣

• Haha

• Haha
Now you’re mates with her though, can you find out the really important info, is she banging the kitman or the groundsman? #sneakylink #instabaddie
I would never be so intrusive to my friend! I have pre saved her single so I would never cross that line 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

anything to do with that leech is a bin offence. She’s an absolute cretin 🤬
I blame the Mason drought for affecting your judgement. SEE WHAT YOUR DOING TO US MASE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I would never be so intrusive to my friend! I have pre saved her single so I would never cross that line 🥰
You’re a good friend, it’s no wonder she chose you as the one to spread the word about pre saving her song. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Zaza if you’ve pre saved that wannabe instabaddie leeching twats song, ya going in the bin with Ronaldo!

Don’t encourage her or line her pockets! She needs to get a job, preferably in burger king with the San Marino team over there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.