Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not even doing the usual ✌🏻 sign in that avatar

His hand is flipped so he’s literally saying “don’t bleeping bother tryna request” with that butter wouldn’t melt smile.

He’s either cocky or thick.
I prefer to imagine cocky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Keep your eyes peeled for the giant jollop monster girls! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope you all had a nice Monday ❤

How was the interview @GGina ?? Hope it went well!

Mase needs to post something soon! The lack of content has made me go on a Rúben Dias spiral, a bad one, I think I've watched every video of him on City's YouTube page ( :sick: :sick::sick: ) sorry @Chani10 I promise I'll stop doing this when Mase recovers!

@Geraldine.20.jobs @jflurker93 @Rodney2208 how are you feeling this week? Has your health improved?

TAA starting, didn't think we would see him play at all.

Hopefully the teens can focus on Bellingham from now on and leave Mase alone 🤞🤞
The interview went well 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain…
Is there a Paris joke going around on tik tok or has everyone read the Mase & Chilly smut?

5E47C28E-B8B5-4747-81A4-C36AA08FCC0A.jpeg

5395B4AA-EF1F-49DF-ABC8-0C97E6C2C51D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish Chilly would jump on me like that!

Also, what is San Marino’s Wish version of Gallagher moaning at 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.