Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think maybe we over hype him and then I see a pic like this and I’m like nah he really is SO SO FINE he deserves all our FBC loving 😍😍😍😍
It’s pics like this that remind us why we’re here!! God he’s impressive 🥵😍🥵😍🥵😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Need to put the clean bedding on but don’t think I’ll bother, I’ll just sleep down here on the floor in this puddle… 🤣🤣🤣

He doesn’t do it for me but I know loads of you love him…

No, not for me either…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My favourite thing about Harry Styles is his girlfriend 😂 😂 I had such a crush on her. Lucky bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Evening all… well I’ve had the mondayest Monday ever… 3 days of work left until my holiday but about 7 days worth of work to do in that time… haven’t seen a peep of the England game so missing any sort of fix tonight!

I’m also back on the bloody antidepressants which is just FAB.U.LOUS, and they don’t even give me good dreams 🤷‍♀️

Sharing this to cheer myself up 🤣

View attachment 868450
Hope you’re ok lovely ❤❤❤❤

He doesn’t do it for me but I know loads of you love him…

Omg I love him so much 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think we need some Daddy Mase with that pic. Sorry Daddy.

The disgusted noises from his friend did nothing to distract Mason from his phone. He had been laying on his bed, grinning like a Cheshire cat, while he was messaging Cassie.

“You make me feel ill, Mase.”

Mason chose to ignore Declan as he continued his conversation.

[Mase, I have a confession.]

[What?]

[I stole something of yours.]

[What?]

[If you can guess what it is, I’ll submit to the power of Daddy Mase.]

Mason leapt up from the bed and begun frantically hunting for the mission object. He checked anything and everything. Then it dawned on him. “Dec, have you seen my Chelsea scarf?”

“Not since last night.”

Mason grinned, picking up his phone to message Cassie to gloat.

[Is it my Chelsea scarf?]

Within seconds, he received a reply that made Mason trip onto the bed so fast he nearly hit his head on the wall. She sent him a picture of herself topless, with the scarf draped over her breasts.

[I need to see you!]

[I have a treat you, Daddy Mase.]

[Tell me!]

He got no further response which infuriated him.

He had to sit through dinner, desperate and eager to get to her. He watched her every move and it infuriated him that she didn’t look at him once. He stayed later with the other lads, suddenly worried that she had changed her mind.

Then he got her text!

[I’m touching myself.]

He must have turned a shade of red because some of the other noticed. “Goodnight.” He mumbled as he rushed towards her room. He knocked on her bedroom door, only to realise that is was open, so he pushed it open and slowly walked inside.

After a few seconds, he found Cassie on the bed, wearing his England kit and one hand was down her shorts. She made the most beautiful sounds when she was at peak pleasure.

She turned to him, cheeks flushed, hair messy and her fact wore a look of pure pleasure. “Sorry, Daddy Mase. I had to touch myself.”

“Did I say you could touch yourself, wear my kit or steal my scarf?” He stalked towards the bed and stripped off all his clothes as he went. “How to punish you.”

He watched her as she knelt before him. It was only a game they were playing, but the idea of it thrilled him. “Crawl to the table.” He demanded as he grabbed the scarf.

Cassie shivered with anticipation as Mason bent her over the table and tied her hands to the table leg with the scarf. She loved these kind of games.”

“You ignored me at dinner.” He sneered as he grabbed a handful of her hair. “Do you want to be spanked?”

“Yes, Daddy Mase.” She gasped when he yanked her shorts down, palming at the bare flesh of her bum. “It is a beautiful arse.”

The sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room along with waves of pleasure. Mason spanked her a second time. “Do you like that bleep?"

“Yes, Daddy Mase.”

“Not good enough.” He slapped her arse again. “Do you like that?” He demanded.

“Yes.” She almost screamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus ladies calm yourselves down all he said was naughty list and look fit as bleeping duck

Joking I am flooded and I’m drowning send help quickly because I might not make it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think we need some Daddy Mase with that pic. Sorry Daddy.

The disgusted noises from his friend did nothing to distract Mason from his phone. He had been laying on his bed, grinning like a Cheshire cat, while he was messaging Cassie.

“You make me feel ill, Mase.”

Mason chose to ignore Declan as he continued his conversation.

[Mase, I have a confession.]

[What?]

[I stole something of yours.]

[What?]

[If you can guess what it is, I’ll submit to the power of Daddy Mase.]

Mason leapt up from the bed and begun frantically hunting for the mission object. He checked anything and everything. Then it dawned on him. “Dec, have you seen my Chelsea scarf?”

“Not since last night.”

Mason grinned, picking up his phone to message Cassie to gloat.

[Is it my Chelsea scarf?]

Within seconds, he received a reply that made Mason trip onto the bed so fast he nearly hit his head on the wall. She sent him a picture of herself topless, with the scarf draped over her breasts.

[I need to see you!]

[I have a treat you, Daddy Mase.]

[Tell me!]

He got no further response which infuriated him.

He had to sit through dinner, desperate and eager to get to her. He watched her every move and it infuriated him that she didn’t look at him once. He stayed later with the other lads, suddenly worried that she had changed her mind.

Then he got her text!

[I’m touching myself.]

He must have turned a shade of red because some of the other noticed. “Goodnight.” He mumbled as he rushed towards her room. He knocked on her bedroom door, only to realise that is was open, so he pushed it open and slowly walked inside.

After a few seconds, he found Cassie on the bed, wearing his England kit and one hand was down her shorts. She made the most beautiful sounds when she was at peak pleasure.

She turned to him, cheeks flushed, hair messy and her fact wore a look of pure pleasure. “Sorry, Daddy Mase. I had to touch myself.”

“Did I say you could touch yourself, wear my kit or steal my scarf?” He stalked towards the bed and stripped off all his clothes as he went. “How to punish you.”

He watched her as she knelt before him. It was only a game they were playing, but the idea of it thrilled him. “Crawl to the table.” He demanded as he grabbed the scarf.

Cassie shivered with anticipation as Mason bent her over the table and tied her hands to the table leg with the scarf. She loved these kind of games.”

“You ignored me at dinner.” He sneered as he grabbed a handful of her hair. “Do you want to be spanked?”

“Yes, Daddy Mase.” She gasped when he yanked her shorts down, palming at the bare flesh of her bum. “It is a beautiful arse.”

The sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the room along with waves of pleasure. Mason spanked her a second time. “Do you like that bleep?"

“Yes, Daddy Mase.”

“Not good enough.” He slapped her arse again. “Do you like that?” He demanded.

“Yes.” She almost screamed.
I need to be called a bleep by Mason 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 6
he can call me whatever he likes…🥵

Can call me whatever he wants and do whatever he wants, I will not complain. In the words of tik tok… I am a bleeping sl*t for ✨Mason Mount✨ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oli put a new photo up which I fell in love with but Mase has trumped it 🥵
New avatar.

It’s my new fave pic of him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.