Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly bought those trainers the other day. Won't bother now I've seen madders in them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It sounds like it! I’ve never heard the phrase Eiffel Tower in that context 😂 thats called a spit roast where I’m from 🤣
I think specifically the Eiffel Tower is a spit roast with the joining of hands 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As much as I love him… which is a bleeping lot, I’m not sure I want him pulling those faces at me whilst he shags me into the milky way.
Agreed. These are the faces you want him to pull on FaceTime when you’re trying to convince him to get a takeaway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think specifically the Eiffel Tower is a spit roast with the joining of hands 😂😂
Trying to imagine some smutty threesome with Deccers and Mason in which they hold hands while some lucky witch is getting her holes stuffed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly I’ve never heard of the Eiffel tower phrase either 😅😅 Every day is a school day (even ESR will tell you that in his PE pumps 🤢)

im so starved of content that i’d literally take anything with his face on right now 😭
I’m so hungry I could eat a scabby Reecehorse 😭🥺

Agreed. These are the faces you want him to pull on FaceTime when you’re trying to convince him to get a takeaway 🤣🤣🤣
Chinese or Indian? duck it let’s get both!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So pleased England won this evening. All that praying I did earlier must of worked 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Right that’s that crappy England camp over with.

I put a sneaky bet on at lunchtime that England would win 10-0 so all is not lost! That’s an extra £60 in the FBC abroad fund!

shittest England camp ever over…. LET THE PL CONTENT RESUME 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So pleased England won this evening. All that praying I did earlier must of worked 🤣🤣
I hope you prayed for Mason the chubby skiver! England might be off to the World Cup but him and his gonorrhoea will be watching it from the pub if he doesn’t get off his sofa!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.