Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I'm not going back to work until January at least. I have a month and a half to build my career as an instahoe. I'll do inspirational quotes on twitter, bikini photos on IG, make-up tutorials on tiktok and then I'll tell you all about it here. I think it's a solid plan 🤗

He’s not even doing the usual ✌🏻 sign in that avatar

His hand is flipped so he’s literally saying “don’t bleeping bother tryna request” with that butter wouldn’t melt smile.

He’s either cocky or thick.
Or both 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s not even doing the usual ✌🏻 sign in that avatar

His hand is flipped so he’s literally saying “don’t bleeping bother tryna request” with that butter wouldn’t melt smile.

He’s either cocky or thick.
I vote thick 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can they stop simping Kane now, it’s boring.
I don’t care, he’s basic.
Even Mama Jill said so.

BCA17E35-8E88-446F-8C2F-DCD70F12E5A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looks like Coady was the only one who packed his socks… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t like ESR but I don’t like his black football boots either. Rudiger plays in black boots too and I hate them.

Coming from the fashionista you know, at least Mase would like today’s tshirt. 🦈
Had to cover my nip ons, it’s cold up here.

424CF82C-AE08-41F5-98DF-87DD16CBBCD7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do footballers do all these boohoo posts. They have enough money than having to advertise these hideous outfits 🤣
They grew up idolizing Beckham and think they'll be like him if they do any modelling, not matter how crappy 😂
And then the one who gets the Vogue cover and the Burberry campaigns is Rashy for actually being a decent person and not a twit #karma

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.