Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just need people to stop calling me things so that I can thirst in peace, like I was born to do, and not have to move full time to the Selling Sunset thread as that moves slower than a snail (not that 🐌 he’s surprisingly speedy) (hopefully not speedy in bed tho) (for Scuffed’s sake)
Wait, there’s a selling sunset thread?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now this is what I’m here for. Sexy pictures of Mason! Oh gosh I’m sexualising again!
Respectfully of course

Giiiiirl get over here

Fair warning though the content lately is mainly Chrishell touching the little bald mans head
Nope I forgot about those two. My gut wouldn’t accept that 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Giiiiirl get over here

Fair warning though the content lately is mainly Chrishell touching the little bald mans head
Theres a new series soon aswell isn’t there?! I may have to come and have a lurk!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Theres a new series soon aswell isn’t there?! I may have to come and have a lurk!
Two new seasons soon! Not sure if they’re releasing both at once or with a break but I think it’s 24th November for the next lot of episodes 😋

• Heart
Is it Friday it’s out?! I will watch it but I just think Crishell and Jason do not match. But hey they might surprise me 🤣

• Haha
I’ll send him round - I’m not looking after Dickboy this time though, I’m going to sleep! 🤣
I'll look after him. I've been missing him during this international break. Don't tell my family.

• Haha
I just need people to stop calling me things so that I can thirst in peace, like I was born to do, and not have to move full time to the Selling Sunset thread as that moves slower than a snail (not that 🐌 he’s surprisingly speedy) (hopefully not speedy in bed tho) (for Scuffed’s sake)
Don’t worry, it’s all good 😉🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'll look after him. I've been missing him during this international break. Don't tell my family.
Thanks! Don’t let him off his lead, his recall is atrocious! And obvs, be careful which wine gums you feed him! 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This account followed me on tik tok. Is it wrong if I message to see if they have this in a Mason Mount?
804C0C24-3603-4B61-9FE6-5CD953457CE7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went to Timo tumblr to see if there were more funny faces/gifs and...why is he the way he is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m thinking of taking a Tramadol from my stash to have a dream to give us some content to discuss as Mason is lacking in that department 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking of taking a Tramadol from my stash to have a dream to give us some content to discuss as Mason is lacking in that department 🤣🤣
When the Mason Mount Tattle thread makes you turn to drugs…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.