Selling Sunset - Netflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here.. the houses 😍 obviously love the drama too... Christine is hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yessssss!

Who are your favourites?!!

I can't stand Chrishell this time around but can't wait to see how her divorce pans out in season 3!

God I need to find out who their plastic surgeon is

Reactions: 5
I’ve been waiting for someone to make a thread for this since I can’t! 🤣 thank you!

Yessssss!

Who are your favourites?!!

I can't stand Chrishell this time around but can't wait to see how her divorce pans out in season 3!

God I need to find out who their plastic surgeon is
Christine - her one liners and facial expressions kill me 😂 I like Mary and Maya too.. the others are a bit blah this season. I agree about Chrishell, I really didn’t like her this series but did in series 1! I really don’t like Romain.. he was so rude and childish.

That preview of season 3 at the end looked so good! It’s out in August I think - can’t wait to see the drama - feel sorry for Chrishell about her divorce though..

Reactions: 2
I loved the first one and ive only just seen there is new series. Thats me for the next few days then! 😊

I am so glad it’s back!!! The houses are just unreal and I’m OBSESSED with Christine. She’s a witch but she’s so gorgeous and fabulous. Maya is such a sweetheart and it’s lovely to see her with her baby after the struggles she went through.

Reactions: 14
pretty sure his career in hollywood is finally picking up and he'd rather focus on that

Reactions: 1
How amazing does Christine's wedding look in the speak preview of S3? and that black dress:love: only she could pull that off

Reactions: 3
So good. Those houses are stunning, I wonder how much of it is scripted though as I can’t believe Romain was still angry about a conversation months later.

Can’t wait for series 3

Reactions: 2
Love this and binged the second series in one go! Those houses 😍 Their commission, jees. Even if it’s split, still nothing to sniff at. The only one I can’t really warm to is Davina. Something about her I can’t put my finger on. I love Maya and her one liners!

Reactions: 23
Love this and binged the second series in one go! Those houses 😍 Their commission, jees. Even if it’s split, still nothing to sniff at. The only one I can’t really warm to is Davina. Something about her I can’t put my finger on. I love Maya and her one liners!
I know what you mean about Davina I’m not a huge fan of Heather either.

Reactions: 6
Davina is so irrelevant. Sorry to say it but they’re all gorgeous except for her, she doesn’t fit the aesthetic and she is so dull.

christine is a witch but I love her

Reactions: 25
Arh I love this show I’ve binged the whole two seasons can’t wait for season 3! Agree with the comments already but I really can’t take to Davina! Or Heather a lot of ‘drama’ is caused by her but she could be told to do that
I love Maya though! Can’t wait to see Christine’s wedding either

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.