Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that he always seems to like the Chelsea insta posts about the women’s team 💙 And the genuine joy/interest in his face when one of the kids in that recent video asked his opinion on women’s football… he’s just perfect😭
We love our feminist daddy 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I love that he always seems to like the Chelsea insta posts about the women’s team 💙 And the genuine joy/interest in his face when one of the kids in that recent video asked his opinion on women’s football… he’s just perfect😭
Honestly I didn’t think there was a perfect male but he really is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyway ladies I’m off for the night.

I like to live a drama free life outside of tattle so I’d like to keep it that way online too.
No idea how it got to all the tit for tat between the two us but hey ho, I guess you can’t be everyone’s cup of tea!

Goodnight 💙

View attachment 866225
I could NEVER say no to this face...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Night FBC 💙 I’m taking my new profile pic to bed with me and hoping for some quality dreams! Catch you all on the flip side. Here’s to a united FBC and no more drama ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Night FBC 💙 I’m taking my new profile pic to bed with me and hoping for some quality dreams! Catch you all on the flip side. Here’s to a united FBC and no more drama ✌🏻
Oh scuffed you’ve gone rogue!! Goodnight and hope you have some pleasant dreams xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
FBC United has a good ring to it for a football team of our favourite sexiest players 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so thirsty for content that I had a moment of madness and said Nathan has nice guns 💪 God this is what I’ve become 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You can just imagine him with his niece when she’s a bit older :love: :love: Encouraging the football

Nooo I can’t do this right now quick someone go back to thirsting or talking about his gammy gums before I simp too hard

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.