Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My intervention failed, I'm going to bed.
Please Mason God bring some new content tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Tomorrow is a new day and a new week. ❤

I just want to say that one of the reasons I joined this thread and loved it so much was because of how fun and light hearted everything was and that everyone was so welcoming, friendly and lovely. Here’s hoping that we can get back to that.

Catch you all in the week ✌🏻❤

ps - Mason Tony Mount look what happens when you offer us nothing and disappear off the face of the earth!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you Gee. I just want to reassure you I don’t mean you in my post ❤

No I get what you mean and that’s completely fair I just can’t stand pettiness when this thread used to cheer me up so much. Lack of content doesn’t help but always welcome to see the iconic spit pic!

I'm not gonna lie, I'm ignoring it all.

• Haha
Spain just won against Sweden so we are trough to the WC without having to play any more matches! Thank God!

Spotted some sockage in this video, had to crop the kids out coz you know… inappropriate.

View attachment 866051
Great work, appreciate it!! Something to focus before going to bed and manifest some dreams!

Evening all. Voted number 2. Just something about it does things ❤❤
Glad to see you back. Hope everything is ok ❤ ❤

Now listen here you! 😂 I've been kind up until this point and I've never put any pics of him on and you're being very mean by posting a pic of him not at his best! Were you perfect at 17?! So you've asked for this, on your head be it! Bring on the sick faces witches! 🤣

View attachment 866164
View attachment 866165
View attachment 866167
I'm sending you the bill for all the bleach I'll be using.

@Scuffed you really are embracing your 🐌 love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Right I’m back now so anymore trouble I’m knocking out wisdom teeth and the big pink dildo will be inserted somewhere not pleasant! Mason we need some nice content babe otherwise I fear the FBC will collapse. Ta x

• Haha
  • Heart

I'm not gonna lie, I'm ignoring it all.
I am now 🤣 like Rodders said it’s Monday soon and I get paid on Friday so I’ll be wishing the week away. If there’s no Mason content I’m scared I’m going to enjoy Chilly content more than I should 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m not getting involved… I’m just here to enjoy myself GC style do you know what I mean? ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right I’m back now so anymore trouble I’m knocking out wisdom teeth and the big pink dildo will be inserted somewhere not pleasant! Mason we need some nice content babe otherwise I fear the FBC will collapse. Ta x
MAMA ZAZS HAS SPOKEN. 🤣
We can’t do a Spice girls and disband. I’d have to talk to Mr Jones about Mason and I don’t think I’d get away with it for that long 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spain just won against Sweden so we are trough to the WC without having to play any more matches! Thank God!

Great work, appreciate it!! Something to focus before going to bed and manifest some dreams!

Glad to see you back. Hope everything is ok ❤ ❤

I'm sending you the bill for all the bleach I'll be using.

@Scuffed you really are embracing your 🐌 love!
Yes I am! I’m going to petition for a ban on the use of the 🐌 emoji next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just need people to stop calling me things so that I can thirst in peace, like I was born to do, and not have to move full time to the Selling Sunset thread as that moves slower than a snail (not that 🐌 he’s surprisingly speedy) (hopefully not speedy in bed tho) (for Scuffed’s sake)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Send it to @kria she made me do it! I'll take so much and then I'll have to bite back! 😂
I apologise again for the photos that were inflicted upon you, feel free to send me the bills for the bleach you’re all using! 👍🏻🤣

@PunkRocker want another go on Jesse to make it up to you? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.