Mason Mount #40 Daddy’s still missing right now we’d take a catfish, or even a wonky version off Wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking of taking a Tramadol from my stash to have a dream to give us some content to discuss as Mason is lacking in that department 🤣🤣
Oooo feel free to post some to me I’d love a nice footballer shag dream. I’d probably end up dreaming about my manager with the Harry Kane mouth knowing my luck though 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oooo feel free to post some to me I’d love a nice footballer shag dream. I’d probably end up dreaming about my manager with the Harry Kane mouth knowing my luck though 🙄🙄
To this date the only semi-flirty footballer dream I’ve ever had was Dennis (thankfully there wasn’t anything physical about it) but I think my own brain is trolling me tbh

Maybe I need to get on the tramadol…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well something interesting has to happen. I don’t condone drug taking at all but I’m prepared to take one for the team 🤣🤣

This will be @keylimepie because the lack of content was drier than a nuns nun 🤣

To this date the only semi-flirty footballer dream I’ve ever had was Dennis (thankfully there wasn’t anything physical about it) but I think my own brain is trolling me tbh

Maybe I need to get on the tramadol…
Why is it the most vanilla footballers pop up in our dreams?! Talk about magnolia!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m thinking of taking a Tramadol from my stash to have a dream to give us some content to discuss as Mason is lacking in that department 🤣🤣
Taking one for the team there Key Lime. Giving the people what they need!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taking one for the team there Key Lime. Giving the people what they need!
Well someone has too 🤣🤣 I can’t keep banking on the hope that Mason “I’ve got no teeth” Mount is going to get his cock out 🤣

• Haha
Ok. So to apologise for my part in tonight's Eastenders.

I am willing to write smut, just for all of you about anything and anyone.

Whatever you lot want, I will write it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Can I request anything which involves sexual intercourse with Mason.
I’m not fussy just any scenario that features his cock in my mouth 🤣🤣

• Haha

Me and @keylimepie would like a Mason/Daddy threesome plz 🥰🥵

Can I request anything which involves sexual intercourse with Mason.
I’m not fussy just any scenario that features his cock in my mouth 🤣🤣
Aaaaaaaand she’s back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2 Mason’s or me, you and Mason because I’m not so sure I want you around as much as I love you 🤣🤣🤣
I mean I love you but not that much to share 🤣

I'm confused over this I thought Mason was daddy? Surely not Mason and his daddy 🤯

I know we love Big T but that's one the line even for us 🤣 🤣
FFS I got too excited! I meant daddy and Eden hazard 🤣🤣🤣 guys you know me I don’t do proof reading 🤣🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.