Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the JG madness and, whilst it may have been a catfish situation, at least they’re getting content 🙁 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up on the JG madness and, whilst it may have been a catfish situation, at least they’re getting content 🙁 :ROFLMAO:
We’ve been churning up old content all week 😂

Found this before, bit of sock!

AACAFFFE-0B4E-4A7C-B58F-7411C5E9A9C0.jpeg

• Heart
I’m going to hell. The tiktok teens are going to send me there. I kissed an 18 year old last night! That is literally half my age

• Haha
Reactions: 14
when I look at this pic, in my head I hear his voice do that roar he did in one of his interviews *sigh* 🤤

morning! What a way to wake up! 😁
Glorious way to wake up, puts me in a good mood! Loving your new profile pic - great choice! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to hell. The tiktok teens are going to send me there. I kissed an 18 year old last night! That is literally half my age
Not half my age but... Twinsies 😂😂
It was still legal last time I checked so 🤷

And before I get on the plane, you need to know my weird dream.
I was at Stamford Bridge and there was like a private area where the players were and I was full on flirting with Tink the whole time. He was into it to.
And there was a match, but it wasn't Chelsea. And we could see other people and the CCS and others like her were there. And all the players were talking about how much they hated them. And we could see them looking at our area the whole time and screaming things at them. So annoying.
And then I looked at my phone to check ig and I saw that Paddy has gotten married in some sort of Indian ceremony, at the Leeds training ground and he was wearing tracksuits 🤷
I think I need therapy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Too bad I could never work for someone like JG because he needs a better marketing/PR team because this is ridiculous now.
Also, he needs to stop being a disgusting person but you know, that takes more effort 🙄 and you can't pay other people to do it for you. Such hard work!

• Heart
This will be the longest break he’s had from football all year. I hope he’s enjoyed his time off gaming, eating Five. Guys and napping on the sofa 🥰
Is it a break, or is it the end? 😉

• Haha
It’s the end. He won’t ever start for Chelsea again and he’ll never get a call up to England ever again. His career is as good as over. He’s chubbier than he should be. He’s out of control.

He can always come and play for my small towns club! The pitch is literally behind the houses across from me so he can always stop at mine on the weekends since he won’t be able to afford hotels anymore 😍 we don’t have a five guys unfortunately but beggars can’t be choosers

• Haha
What really bothers me about this is that most people are only blaming that Emily girl, as if Jack has no part on it. Poor Jack, well he should have kept it in his pants then. And also, quite a lot of comments about how "ugly/common/chubby" she is, as if he was cheating with a supermodel it would be ok. Cheating is wrong no matter how the person you are cheating with looks.
And then the ones that say that all of this is a lie, we are not sure he did it, etc. As if we don't know how he is :rolleyes:

We’ve been churning up old content all week 😂

Found this before, bit of sock!

View attachment 864488
Nothing like a bit of sock to improve a Sunday 🥵

@MensaBarbie1985 and @Chani10 good for you, some of those criticising you will do the same when they become "elders" too.

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.