Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure we will be ok agains San Marino 😂

Morning all- I’m wrapping the boys Christmas presents 🙃 hate wrapping stuff!
hope everyone has a great Sunday xx
You’re wrapping what?? I’m in complete denial that there’s only 6 weeks til Christmas! I love it but I’m so unprepared 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You’re wrapping what?? I’m in complete denial that there’s only 6 weeks til Christmas! I love it but I’m so unprepared 😂
I’m the same I’ve not bought one thing! Every year I say I’m gonna start early and then never do 😂

Reactions: 2
I like to get it done early- done their “big” presents and just the bits and bobs to go with them-
So much easier when they are teenagers!

Reactions: 4
Good Morning.
I did have a dream but I can’t remember it 🙃
Slept like a log though for the first time in a while again, I did cover myself in lavender oil so that’s probably why.

JG just looks like a walking dog tbh, it’s why I don’t find him attractive, plus the lack of brain cells. Walking red flag, which has never appealed to me.

Hopefully Mason might give us some sort of content today… anything Mase please.

Off to make myself a toastie 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What about the rest of him? 😍 did you see the big swinging willy in motion?
The rest of him was just as lovely but he must have had his compression shorts on because I didn’t notice much swinging unfortunately… 🤣
F2D26BD3-51CA-40D1-810B-F1670CA11C1E.png
321BBE78-C413-473C-8C75-2224CF6DC486.png

Attachments

• Heart
Good Morning.
I did have a dream but I can’t remember it 🙃
Slept like a log though for the first time in a while again, I did cover myself in lavender oil so that’s probably why.

JG just looks like a walking dog tbh, it’s why I don’t find him attractive, plus the lack of brain cells. Walking red flag, which has never appealed to me.

Hopefully Mason might give us some sort of content today… anything Mase please.

Off to make myself a toastie 😇
JG is a dirty dog but I still would.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe we’ve got through another thread again already 🙈 Has anyone taken notes for a recap or shall I go back again whilst I make my toastie

Annoyed I got woke up by the church bells though (there’s a church on my road) 🙃

@kria you had good seats, nice view of a chilly 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Can’t believe we’ve got through another thread again already 🙈 Has anyone taken notes for a recap or shall I go back again whilst I make my toastie

Annoyed I got woke up by the church bells though (there’s a church on my road) 🙃

We really did, could see all the subs. If only Masey had been there! 😫

• Sad
  • Heart

No notes I’m afraid, although if you could clarify that my man had no involvement whatsoever in the whole JG/EA debacle. I’d hate for his good name to be sullied by the tabloid press.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to say that the England camp has been absolute rubbish and we want to cancel it but the German one...I mean, the social media team ships Bravertz more than I do. I love this 😂 😂 They gave us a video, a photoshoot, ...❤

• Heart
I refuse to jump on the Chilly train! Sorry I just can’t there’s something about him that’s just a walking ick 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.