Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He pickles nothing of mine either!
why would JG send some random off Instagram a dick pic!- Iā€™m baffled

anyway it entertained me reading throuhh it all šŸ¤£
It's proper tickled me, can't imagine any of us lot sending nudes to Mowgli šŸ¤£ they're a different breed on there bless them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Speaking of JG, am I the only one whoā€™s actually really annoyed with Emily Atack? We all know JG is a whorebag but I always liked Emily. sheā€™s clearly not got any girl code, which is disappointing. I know they havenā€™t ā€˜officially crossed a lineā€™ but still doesnā€™t sit right with me.

Reactions: 4
Speaking of JG, am I the only one whoā€™s actually really annoyed with Emily Atack? We all know JG is a whorebag but I always liked Emily. sheā€™s clearly not got any girl code, which is disappointing. I know they havenā€™t ā€˜officially crossed a lineā€™ but still doesnā€™t sit right with me.
If they've been in a hotel room together, there's no way they haven't been at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is itā€™s well documented he has a girlfriend so Emily should not have gone there, but heā€™s the one in a relationship with Someone he ā€œallegedlyā€ walks all over and gets away with it - thereā€™s blame all round

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.