Mason Mount #39 Ham wallets and baguette bags, we want him inside but not like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beard is looking so bleeping good right now

All sorts of no! I feel ashamed that I ever had a few days where I thought he was a good idea!
but his hair looks much better minus the tub of gel

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have you lot seen the JG thread in meltdown over a dick pic from what they thought was his private insta, turns out it's just some random bloke 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You should feel ashamed, I'm sickened to my very core! 🤣 off you pop to the BC thread!
I didn't even notice his beard with his slick lego hair going on. I'm going to start calling him Wethead like Ross Geller!
Wethead piano man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's wild over there. Just had a read... I guess I feel now how people feel when they read here. The JG thread is not my scene (mainly because JG doesn't pickle my cucumber)
He pickles nothing of mine either!
why would JG send some random off Instagram a dick pic!- I’m baffled

anyway it entertained me reading throuhh it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.